Limitless Occupational Therapy is a team of experienced and passionate Occupational Therapists, who work with children and young adults from the age of 6- months to 25- years old. We assist individuals across the locations of the Sunshine Coast and Noosa region. We offer school, mobile, and clinic based services.
Occupational Therapists provide services to children with physical or cognitive difficulties including, but not limited to:
- Intellectual Impairment (II)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder/ Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ ADHD)
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- Developmental Delays
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Chromosomal Disorders
Limitless Paedatric Occupational Therapy provides the following interventions:
- Mealtimes/ Feeding Therapies (e.g. The Sequential Oral Sensory [SOS] Approach to Feeding Program).
- Sleep Programs.
- Self- care Skills (Task- Analysis, Prompting Hierarchy).
- Social/ Play Skills (DIR Floor-time techniques, Play-scripts).
- Emotional Regulation (e.g. Alert Program and Zones of Regulation/ Social Thinking Programs).
- Behaviour Support (e.g. Applied Behavioural Analysis, Functional Analysis).
- Attachment Support (e.g. Attachment Theory, Circle of Security)
- Fine- Motor and Gross- Motor Development (e.g. Handwriting programs, Perceptual- Motor Program).
- Oculo- Motor/ Visual Motor and Visual Perceptual Intervention.
- Cognitive Therapies (e.g. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Executive Functioning Development).
- Classroom Environmental Modifications
- Environmental access
- Equipment prescription
- Sensory hyposensitivity/ hypersensitivity (e.g. Sensory integration therapy and sensory- diets).
The assessments/ questionnaires that are used, along with clinical observations include:
- The Beery Buktenica Developmental Test of Visual Motor Integration (Beery VMI)
- The Bruininks- Oskretsky Test of Motor Proficiency- Second Edition (BOT-2)
- Sensory- Profile 2- Infant Parent Questionnaire
- Sensory- Profile 2- Toddler Parent Questionnaire
- Sensory- Profile 2- Child Parent Questionnaire
- Sensory- Profile 2- School Companion Teacher Questionnarie
- Short Sensory Profile
- The McMaster Handwriting Assessment.
- TRIAD Social Skills Assessment
- The Developmental Coordination Questionnaire (DCDQ)
- The Symbolic and Imaginative Play Checklist (SIPDC)
- The Executive Skills Questionnaire