Hey there! We are Limitless Occupational Therapy.
An occupational therapy team that is client-centred and enthusiastic.
We specialise in therapy for children, teens and young adults
from 6 months to 25 years of age.
Building relationships, providing tools for positive change and enabling kids to take on life’s challenges in a way that helps them feel ‘limitless’ is pretty much the best job ever.
We enjoy working closely with each of our families.
All of our clients come from unique backgrounds and because of this, we know how important it is to listen. Taking each child’s personal history into account allows us to tailor the therapy for them.
This means every occupational therapy session is created around your child and their specific goals.
Did you know our occupational therapy sessions for kids can be offered at a variety of locations?
It makes our services an easy solution for busy families.
Our main occupational therapy sessions are held in Birtinya at The Sports Hub and at a sensory gym, Our Sensory Space, in Moffat Beach.
Having these two different facilities helps us match each child to the location that will best support them with their goals. It also gives our families more variety and choice.
In addition to these two locations, our occupational therapists service several schools and offer home visits as well.
Our goal is to help make occupational therapy a possibility for every family who needs it! It’s why we are excited to offer so many options.
Schools We Visit:
Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic College
Immanuel Lutheran College
Pacific Lutheran College
Matthew Flinders Anglican College
Unity Catholic College
Baringa State School
Currimundi State School
Golden Beach State School
Nambour Christian College
St Andrews Anglican College
Don't see your school or ELC?
Contact Us to see if we can work something out.
Whether your child has one diagnosis or multiple, you don’t have to feel alone!
We would love to be part of your child’s team.
If you still need some questions answered, give our friendly admin team a call or fill out our contact form.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The assessments used, along with clinical observations, include but are not limited to:
- The Beery Buktenica Developmental Test of Visual Motor Integration (Beery VMI)
- The Bruininks - Oskretsky Test of Motor Proficiency- Second Edition (BOT-2)
- Movement Assessment Battery for Children (Movement ABC).
- Sensory Profiles and Questionnaires
- Short Sensory Profile
- The McMaster Handwriting Assessment.
- TRIAD Social Skills Assessment
- The Developmental Coordination Questionnaire (DCDQ)
- The Symbolic and Imaginative Play Checklist (SIPDC)
- The Executive Skills Questionnaire
- Adaptive Behaviour Assessment System- 3 (ABAS- 3)
- Kessler Psychological Distress Scale (K10)
- Revised children's anxiety and depression scale (RCADS)
- WHO Disability Assessment Schedule (WHODAS)
The inventions and programs we use include but are not limited to:
- Mealtimes/ Feeding Therapies (e.g. The Sequential Oral Sensory [SOS] Approach to Feeding Program).
- Sleep Programs
- Self- care Skills (Task- Analysis, Prompting Hierarchy).
- Social/Play Skills (Talkabout, DIR Floor-time techniques, Play-scripts).
- Emotional Regulation (e.g. Alert Program, Superflex, and Zones of Regulation/ Social Thinking Programs).
- Behaviour Support (e.g. Applied Behavioural Analysis, Functional Analysis).
- Attachment Support (e.g. Attachment Theory, Circle of Security)
- Fine- Motor and Gross- Motor Development (e.g. Handwriting programs, Perceptual- Motor Program).
- Oculo- Motor/ Visual Motor and Visual Perceptual Intervention.
- Cognitive Therapies (e.g. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Executive Functioning Development).
- Classroom Environmental Modifications
- Environmental access
- Equipment prescription
- Sensory hyposensitivity/ hypersensitivity (e.g. Sensory integration therapy and sensory- diets).