Hey there! We are Limitless Occupational Therapy.
An occupational therapy team that is client-centred and enthusiastic.
We specialise in therapy for children, teens and young adults
from 6 months to 25 years of age.
Building relationships, providing tools for positive change and enabling kids to take on life’s challenges in a way that helps them feel ‘limitless’ is pretty much the best job ever.
We enjoy working closely with each of our families.
All of our clients come from unique backgrounds and because of this, we know how important it is to listen. Taking each child’s personal history into account allows us to tailor the therapy for them.
This means every occupational therapy session is created around your child and their specific goals.
Did you know our occupational therapy sessions for kids can be offered at a variety of locations?
It makes our services an easy solution for busy families.
Our main occupational therapy sessions are held at our Caloundra Clinic at 13 Mayes Avenue. We also partner with several schools and early learning centres on the Sunshine Coast.
Our team also offers home-visits to families with reason for being unable to attend OT sessions in-clinic or at school.
Please note that Our Sensory Space in Moffat Beach has closed, so we are no longer able to hold sessions at this location.
Our team is proud to offer occupational therapy sessions at a variety of locations around the Sunshine Coast to make it easier to access support.
Our goal is to help make occupational therapy a possibility for every family who needs it.
Schools We Visit:
Immanuel Lutheran College
Pacific Lutheran College
Unity Catholic College
Baringa State School
Currimundi State School
Golden Beach State School
St Andrews Anglican College
Caloundra State School
Don't see your school or ELC?
Contact Us to see if we can work something out.
Whether your child has one diagnosis or multiple, you don’t have to feel alone!
We would love to be part of your child’s team.
If you still need some questions answered, give our friendly admin team a call or fill out our contact form.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The assessments used, along with clinical observations, include but are not limited to:
- The Beery Buktenica Developmental Test of Visual Motor Integration (Beery VMI)
- The Bruininks - Oskretsky Test of Motor Proficiency- Second Edition (BOT-2)
- Movement Assessment Battery for Children (Movement ABC).
- Sensory Profiles and Questionnaires
- Short Sensory Profile
- The McMaster Handwriting Assessment.
- TRIAD Social Skills Assessment
- The Developmental Coordination Questionnaire (DCDQ)
- The Symbolic and Imaginative Play Checklist (SIPDC)
- The Executive Skills Questionnaire
- Adaptive Behaviour Assessment System- 3 (ABAS- 3)
- Kessler Psychological Distress Scale (K10)
- Revised children's anxiety and depression scale (RCADS)
- WHO Disability Assessment Schedule (WHODAS)
The inventions and programs we use include but are not limited to:
- Mealtimes/ Feeding Therapies (e.g. The Sequential Oral Sensory [SOS] Approach to Feeding Program).
- Sleep Programs
- Self- care Skills (Task- Analysis, Prompting Hierarchy).
- Social/Play Skills (Talkabout, DIR Floor-time techniques, Play-scripts).
- Emotional Regulation (e.g. Alert Program, Superflex, and Zones of Regulation/ Social Thinking Programs).
- Behaviour Support (e.g. Applied Behavioural Analysis, Functional Analysis).
- Attachment Support (e.g. Attachment Theory, Circle of Security)
- Fine- Motor and Gross- Motor Development (e.g. Handwriting programs, Perceptual- Motor Program).
- Oculo- Motor/ Visual Motor and Visual Perceptual Intervention.
- Cognitive Therapies (e.g. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Executive Functioning Development).
- Classroom Environmental Modifications
- Environmental access
- Equipment prescription
- Sensory hyposensitivity/ hypersensitivity (e.g. Sensory integration therapy and sensory- diets).