Expressions of Interest
We are currently have vacancies for Occupational Therapists.
Limitless Occupational Therapy
Limitless Occupational Therapy is a well-established and successful company. We work with a variety of clients across the Sunshine Coast, from Noosa through to Beerwah.
We have availability for Occupational Therapists to work within a team of experienced paediatric therapists. Administration support is provided, as well as regular supervision and access to professional development opportunities. Work within amazing facilities, including The Sports Hub Clinic in Bokarina and at Our Sensory Space sensory gym in Caloundra.
We offer an amazing opportunity to work with a large- variety of successful allied- health professionals. We have a positive, and supportive team- culture, and will encourage and support you with your career aspirations.
• Provision of individual and group Occupational Therapy sessions within: private and state schools, early- learning centres, clinic locations, and home- locations.
• A demonstrated ability to treat a range of conditions, from the ages of 6- months to 25 years old.
• An ability to undertake a variety of paediatric assessments and create long and short- term therapy plans.
• An understanding of a variety of therapeutic interventions within the areas of cognitive and physical development.
• An understanding of a variety of equipment, and environmental modifications.
• An understanding of different funding models, including: the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme), Medicare Subsidy Scheme, and HCWA (Helping Children with Autism funding).
• Great communication skills and time- management skills to communicate with all stakeholders, and to manage a large and varied caseload.
• A family and client- centred approach, with a passion for achieving positive and lasting outcomes for clients.
Your Professional Requirements:
• Current Bachelor of Occupational Therapy Qualification
• Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
• Current First Aid and CPR Certificate.
• Current Australian driver’s license for mobile visits when required.
Please email resumes to:
Director/ Occupational Therapist